Quebec is the largest province in Canada, in which Its territory represents around 16 per cent of the surface area of Canada and is second only to Ontario in population. Its capital, Quebec city, is the oldest city in Canada. Quebec is known to welcome investors who are willing to commit to making Canada their new home.
- Processing time 24-48 months
- No worldwide income tax for non-resident Canadians
- Visa Free access to 170+ countries (UK; EU; US)
- World-class healthcare and education
- High quality of life
- One of the most valued passports internationally
- Speedy provincial and federal processing
- Can apply to Citizenship after 3 years
English | French
Canadian dollar (CAD)
35,851,774 (2015 est.)
The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program seeks to attract foreign individuals who will be entitled to obtain permanent residency. Quebec is known to welcome investors who are willing to commit to making Canada their new home. The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program is open until August 31, 2019.
We offer you citizenship by investment programs, company formation services, and an array of options that allow you to secure citizenship and obtain additional passports without residency obligations.