ABOUT ANTIGUA & BARBUDA
The twin island nations of Antigua & Barbuda make up for an independent Commonwealth state in the Eastern Caribbean. A classic tropical sanctuary, it includes about 365 white and pink sand beaches, surprisingly making that one for every day of the year. Saint John’s is the capital and largest city in the country, and has an easy-going vibe with all the essential amenities like financial institutions, services, education, among others.
- Straightforward, simple investment plans
- Processing time 3-6 months
- No landing required
- Visa Free access to 131+ countries (UK; EU)
- No personal or worldwide income tax
- Dual citizenship permitted
- Limited residency requirement; 5 days in a 5 year span
- Inclusion of dependent children under 28 years and dependent parents aged 58 years and above
- Limited number of documents to be submitted
East Caribbean dollar (XCD)
91,295 (2014 Estimate)
Antigua & Barbuda’s Residency & Citizenship by Investment program requires investors to either contribute to the National Development Fund or invest into Real Estate projects or a government approved business in exchange for a citizenship and passport.
Our commitment to you!
At Raizing Citizen, we work exclusively on your behalf. We are devoted to providing a specialized service to each of our clients with the knowledge that comes with years of expertise. Most of all, we give the insight and an array of options that allow our clients to make and secure investments with confidence.