Known as the ‘Spice Isle’ because of its many locally grown spices, Grenada is a beautiful and lush islands in the West Indies. The island contains 121kms of pristine beaches with white sand and palm trees, while the air is filled with the aroma of the island’s native spices. Grenada offers a stable political environment and tax advantages for the business investor. As a member of the Commonwealth, Grenada also opens up a number of educational opportunities, making it the ideal place for you and your family.
- Processing time 3-6 months
- No personal or worldwide income tax
- No landing or residency required
- Visa Free access to approximately 117 countries (UK; EU).
- E-2 treaty ‘Investor Visa’ with the U.S. allows citizens of Grenada to operate a business and reside therein (not lead to citizenship)
- Inclusion of dependent children under 26 years and dependant parents aged 65 years and above
- No trip required during application process
- Grenada recognizes dual citizenship allowing you to retain current citizenship.
East Caribbean dollar (XCD)
109,590 (2012 Estimate)
The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Programme seeks to attract foreign individuals who will be entitled to obtain citizenship and a passport in a period of approximately 3 months, upon making a investment in either the National Transformation Fund (NTF) or another government- approved project.
Our commitment to you!
At Raizing Citizen, we work exclusively on your behalf. We are devoted to providing a specialized service to each of our clients with the knowledge that comes with years of expertise. Most of all, we give the insight and an array of options that allow our clients to make and secure investments with confidence.