According to a famous belief, the word ‘Malta’ comes from the ancient Greeks who called the island Μελίτη (Melitē) or “honey-sweet” owing to its historic honey production. Some even attribute the origin of its name to the Phoenician word ‘Maleth’ which means “a haven” considering Malta’s numerous bays and coves. Both meanings are befitting for Malta’s Mediterranean paradise. Previously a naval power owing to its planned positioning, Malta today is a hub for wide-scale tourism and has a stable and advanced economy.
- The right to live, work and study in any of the 28 EU countries and UK
- Travel visa-free to 166 countries, including the EU and Canada
- Reasonable contribution and efficient application process
- Residency Card in 4 (four) weeks, Citizenship approval in 6 (six) months processing time & passport issuance in 12 (twelve) months (inclusive of processing time)
- Malta is an attractive place to live or to own a second home and is strategically located with excellent air links
445,426 (2014 Estimate)
Our commitment to you!
At Raizing Citizen, we work exclusively on your behalf. We are devoted to providing a specialized service to each of our clients with the knowledge that comes with years of expertise. Most of all, we give the insight and an array of options that allow our clients to make and secure investments with confidence.