According to a famous belief, the word ‘Malta’ comes from the ancient Greeks who called the island Μελίτη (Melitē) or “honey-sweet” owing to its historic honey production. Some even attribute the origin of its name to the Phoenician word ‘Maleth’ which means “a haven” considering Malta’s numerous bays and coves. Both meanings are befitting for Malta’s Mediterranean paradise. Previously a naval power owing to its planned positioning, Malta today is a hub for wide-scale tourism and has a stable and advanced economy.
- Have the right to settle, stay and reside permanently in Malta.
- Enjoy Visa-free travel across Schengen for 90 out of 180 days
- Reasonable contribution and efficient application process
- Penetrate Malta’s affordable real estate market
- Residency Card in 4 (four) weeks, Citizenship approval in 6 (six) months processing time & passport issuance in 12 (twelve) months (inclusive of processing time)
- May include up to four generations in an application
- Malta is an attractive place to live or to own a second home and is strategically located with excellent air links
445,426 (2014 Estimate)
Our commitment to you!
At Raizing Citizen, we work exclusively on your behalf. We are devoted to providing a specialized service to each of our clients with the knowledge that comes with years of expertise. Most of all, we give the insight and an array of options that allow our clients to make and secure investments with confidence.