What all you need to know to invest in Greece!
(I) Property Technical Control by Our Greek Partners
When you buy a property in Greece, Our Partners are there to safeguard your interests. The property buying procedure in Greece is complex and demands high expertise, deep knowledge of the technical framework and capacity to provide solutions.
- Checkpoints while Investing in Greece
This certificate is necessary to be in the Notary’s hands on the day the contract is signed. The property must be fully compliant with the architectural study submitted to the authorities at the time the building permit was issued. If this is not the case, the owner has had an opportunity to regularize it through a series of laws enacted since 2010, by paying a fine. If the owner has not regularized his property, then the transaction is impossible so the buyer has spent a lot of time and, maybe money on a property that could not be sold at the first place. Our Greek Partners engineering team undertake the regularization of property even when the owner is absent with utmost responsibility and integrity.
- The Energy Certificate Issue.
This certificate ranks the property in the appropriate Energy Class. The Energy Class gives an idea of the energy that has to be spent during the year in order to operate suGrecoIndusiciently (for heating, cooling, hot water, lighting etc.). The certificate is also necessary for the transaction to be carried out.
- The “Baring structure, Materials and Finishing Report”.Our engineering partners in Greece prepare a report that may not be necessary for the transaction, but it is for the future owner. This contains all of the property characteristics. Baring structure is evaluated and its expected life duration is calculated. A classification of the materials that have been used and their quality and condition is carried out. Materials and finishing include flooring, standard furniture, painting and colourings, doors and windows etc. The condition of electromechanical facilities is reviewed. The report includes a prediction of when reparations have to be made and how much they will cost, even ways of renovation or refurbishment.
(II) Valuation Reports
The Property valuation is a powerful decision-making tool. Knowing or reporting the real property Market value by a chartered valuer is necessary for several crucial situations.
Valuation Reports are provided for all ranges of purpose:
- Financial Reporting and Auditing
- Acquiring property for use, investment or immigration purposes.
- Entering into a judicial dispute
- Lending money or securitizing asset portfolios
- Ensuring Property
Valuation Reports covers the full spectrum of Real Estate and Commercial property types, such as land, residential, commercial, industrial and touristic units in Athens and the Greek Islands.
Valuation Services also include
- Assessment of Market Value, Fair Value, Insurable Value, Mortgage Lending Value, Investment Value, Lease.
- Risk assessment in compliance with the TEGOVA Property and Market Rating methods
- Financial Valuation of Property investments using NPV, IRR, and DCF
- Advising on development, land purchase.
- Feasibility studies.
- Property distribution
(III) Property Presentation
We believe that our clients’ investment is our investment & your time is our time.
Investing is a big decision for them, & there is where GrecoIndus takes you through the process.
From Planning, your trip to Greece to look at suitable investment opportunities to our partners in Greece.
Providing tailor-made home-showing services in all of our project locations. From the arranging of your accommodation to providing transportation to our properties, Our team of professional ground staff and accompanying interpreters make sure that our clients are well looked after right from the beginning.
Furthermore, an architect or interior designer will present you the property and will provide all the information you may need professionally.
(IV) Property Services
GrecoIndus and its Greek Partners provide property services for all our clients.
- Property Management
We offer Tenant quest and negotiation for the purpose of maximizing rental income.
- We Represent the owner at the lease negotiation and carry out the rent collection
- We conduct Periodical Control of the property while the owner is absent and make sure that problems will not arise in his presence
- The periodical control include Maintenance And Service when needed
- We carry out Client Reporting in terms of all the above plus inform when Taxes are to be paid and bills to be collected.
- We guide the client when it is time for Asset Disposition and bring his asset back to the market, in quest of highest price.
- Property Refurbishment
- We offer concept designs and master plans drawings by professional architects and interior designers.
- We offer project management services during project’s execution by U.S.A P.M.I organization certified managers(P.M.P).
- We offer construction services by skilled and eGrecoIndusiciently trained technicians, and subcontractors, from day one up to delivery day
- Property Furnishing
- We offer interior designing services through expert partners.
- We offer different types of furniture, appliances and home equipment in accordance client’s budget and style.
- Real Estate Services & Advising
Our Partners in Greece have more than 20 years of experience in construction & property development with a vast network of real estate agents & associates. We will provide you with the most efficient brokerage. We are here to cater to your needs so that through research we can manage to achieve all your expectations. We provide kit- glove service for your residential or commercial property investments and find you the most suitable solutions.
Our Real Estate Services include:
- Leases & Sales
- Property Selections
- Mortgage consulting through bank advisers
- Market Research
- Development analysis
- Urban studies
- Technical analysis
- Transfering of funds for Purchase in Greece.