ABOUT UNITED KINGDOM
Also known as “the UK” or “Britain,” the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland consists of four countries located on the north-western coast of continental Europe: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The UK runs the world’s sixth-largest economy, and also Europe’s third largest. The main currency of its partially regulated market economy is the Pound Sterling (GBP), the world’s third-largest currency after the US Dollar and the Euro. United Kingdom’s prestigious status, because of its rich and popular culture, strong economy, global military presence, contributions to scientific progress, and international political significance.
- Limited residency required to gain Indefinite Leave to Remain – ILR (only 180 days per year for 5 years)
- Citizenship after 5 years of residency (plus 1 year)
- Ability to live in a politically, and economically, stable environment
- Applicants gain residency in the UK within 3-9 months
- Limited number of documents to be submitted
- Visa Free access to approximately 175+ countries (EU; Canada)
Pound sterling (£) (GBP)\
64,716,000 (2015 Estimate)
The UK offers two visa investment options—the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa and Tier 1 Investor Visa—both of which allow applicants to get residency within a span of just 3-9 months. Investors in both cases must reside in the UK to gain Indefinite Leave to Remain and Citizenship.
Our commitment to you!
At Raizing Citizen, we work exclusively on your behalf. We are devoted to providing a specialized service to each of our clients with the knowledge that comes with years of expertise. Most of all, we give the insight and an array of options that allow our clients to make and secure investments with confidence.